Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Written in the Ching Ming Festival

Ching Ming Festival , the teacher a question ,
2. little things came in big gravedigger .
3. I think I can save it!
4. advertising spaces for rent
5. Bianshi services provided , a 100!
6. recombinant , please wait two decades
7. singled out in Hades to seek the team !
8. clergyman, helped me look at the next revival , thanks, coordinates × × . × ×.
9. When you see this line when the word : friend, you stepped on me.
10. I finally had no ghosts !
11. to God a laugh , or God to give you a smile ?
12. Shennong epitaph : I rely on! This grass was poisoned!
13. Mogu fortune
14. chatting , providing night- site service.
15. also see, you will have that day Ah
16. I was fat before , and all the lay person in a skinny one .
17. in the body can lose 80 of water that is lost !
18. highly recommended this to me digging in , phone : xxxxxxxxx
19. was very yellow , very violent , very dark now quiet
20. Thank you to visit another day door Huibai .
21 . visitors go ahead , no tea, tired and lie down with the talk station ?
22. finally solve the housing problem

said to me: the face of death , so take it lightly ! Admire
friend said: how hard can be seen live !
I said: I see !

No comments:

Post a Comment