Saturday, September 25, 2010

A man who does everything very seriously

 Used to feel that, now confirmed is.

I recently made about a hundred of his wonderful photography waterfall gorge, made a post below to see his film on tickle the mind also wants to check again, then took me to the top like a quote. August 12 received a call saying teapot waterfall gorge 13 to a hundred, I said too bad, can not go,UGG boots cheap, the camera returned to the manufacturer repair, and no camera to have any significance? He asked my camera card, perhaps by the machine. Who can take these things I say people? Play regarded photography as the lifeblood of the camera yet. He said that you think of me, anyway, I have shot there many times, it was not shot. So settle down as early as six in the next day, another car I told the day, and he and several other people live there.

later learned, drove friends (the owner) called Violet; then later learned, violet photography fever has burned more than 20 million and had not considered this his platform for photographers to buy a jeep; amassing later know, the film really amazing shot violet, although he modestly said that no child out of any good film, I did not Lament money is always white flowers. Oh, about a friend of fever teapot equipment on board, put more than 50 million, and new equipment are allowed. Really want to play good, this ratio, such as mahjong, lottery and other investments are much larger.

sky is overcast, it touches all the way between the mountains, heavy cloud and fog, Wonderland general. Lichtung mind very.

hundred waterfall gorge which is the original home of spring village teapot, the former with the outdoor network've been, I still remember the narrow piece of the mountain, when the bus went up really had a lot of enthusiasm, I remember Get off my old man in front of Pathfinder also guided the car forward to the. Hundred waterfall gorge not far from the teapot, he said that a child used to go collect firewood, there are times also cut a hundred kilos note how much to sell the two. (He remembers clearly, I can not remember.) On one occasion his mother made him a new two-shoes, he wore a mountain, the result of careless feet hit the surface of knife, cut a large hole in the shoe, he was distressed with shoes, never felt the foot was cut, and now it still keep the big scar.

hundred waterfall gorge was always so cool, walking in the dense shade,UGGs, enjoying the moist green moss between stones with springs flowing silver waterfall, the water ring tone diffuse Ear Mountain, comfortable with.

violet shadow of a child who is gone for a while. I'm everywhere in the teapot's instructions carefully and understand the next, until the film is a headache.

Teapot's sister and then we went to eat lunch at home, the door to feel the feeling of country hotels, the original teapot to the family and people all year round, only half a month since we had men of the fifth. Sister used to it, guests have their own established routines of the. Oh, one good thing is not difficult, the difficulty is also able to support the family was together to do something with. I just help the client to cover up by the warm hospitality Duan Panzi caused by anxiety.

they have experience with the gift, I was the only exception. Except I also, have gone a number of after dinner, I stayed. Back in the car, they talk about the next thing to Castle Peak waterfall, and then asked me when they go back, I have finally decided to live among heart itch, and calls to the old man took leave of absence night. Although toiletries Yigai without. Teapot said that any issue can be resolved. He ignored the woman I am also a powder le.

Oh, I've never had to go out there without their own toiletries case of it. It seems old, long open, easy-going,Discount UGG boots, the rest of my life just as Chi said my friend, she said that I changed dramatically, her impression of me with people who do not know let alone to play with, so are the less , now not only play, but also a lot of fun just fine. Many people do not know through several activities can become very good friends. Old, they put down the holding, and will not stiff, not rigid, they can go with the flow, and they will be able to get more happy.

dinner, with live-in friend Violet started drinking, but because there is no opponent, so how did booze, but eloquent with more humorous, I was amused that he often hilarious. I also drank some, but dominated by the sense of propriety, not drunk. Teapot Big Brother house after dinner all went to the yard sitting talking children, eighty-year-old teapot looks like me and less than seven-year-old father walked out holding his arm for awhile. It was a very neat village architecture, is his plan.

back from the street and saw many people talking to the courtyard of a beautiful girl, and she said she left them a hundred advocates waterfall gorge, I pointed to the teapot that he is. He used his stunning photography and continually hundred waterfall gorge elegance and charm to show up, so more and more people understand the million waterfall gorge which has a different kind of kept in purdah charm at the child, more valuable with his own the group after group of outdoor enthusiasts photographers came here, and even with his family fed and warm hospitality can be children of this wave after wave of children visitors. For a while I reflect, I have done nothing for my home? Although not a no, but I did not. This is probably with a sense of responsibility and mission, and people associated with that kind of child seriously hammer strike.

Teapot older sister and I live in a big house, big sister at home is very clean, even the mosquitoes have not even said to them there are no mosquitoes, very strange. Sister told me that a lot, I could not remember, was disoriented and feeling heard late at night two big iron gates to the old sound, like the old purple have come from the Big Brother house off me. Oh, in fact they did it five in the morning, they told me the night before starting 4:30 in the morning do not eat does not wash, etc. to the finished film and then wash your face to eat, I have told a good violet to use what he said Tai Po cream it. Fortunately, I hurry up and wash my face then, and wiped the little sister do not have one half of the big treasure. Oh, great treasure it really is Tingyou market.

we are still in the countryside are still sleeping when the departure, thick morning mist, visibility is only a few meters it. Several times I looked out through the window, only feel a little dizzy, because I can not tell I see is a window on a misty image of it or something. Those fog gradually condensed, forming a large group large groups of pure white smoke, or wrapped like Lan or transpiration in the mountainside in the valley, looking ahead a charming scene, look back at the United States to my words. Teapot few clouds could not help but jumped out and went to shoot that he was born and bred. But those clouds are in motion, you feel it in the maneuvers between the Castle Peak flow, the kind of facial beauty is not in any case taken into the lens. Then there is a river, furry, it is in the wind around these Yanai, at first I saw along the stretches of white smoke to go out of the car is under their feet only to see the brook away, or the hairy area extends to the corner .

fact, we are all in a day walking among the clouds, until the return of the road, and found also on top of steaming streams, such as cooking, still fluttering and floating between the mountains, and even have gone on the Yalu River Only Yan Shu's hovering light warp.

a dream trip ah. I am really speechless. Teapot look at me, said that dementia, how to do? Those trees you do not you just a little more comfortable? Ah, I am uncomfortable, because I can not speak like a kind of beauty, as a kind of happy.

I Aoyama waterfalls (locally known as drip Lizi) did not shoot a few, probably hurt the day before, the teapot the day before yesterday and asked that I am tired the next day can take? I said all right sleep just fine. Oh, overestimate their own source of my confidence. Violet is a CD

photographer, always the point, no other. So in the film, Castle Peak waterfall where they will be finished immediately evacuate, did not go one step further. Bad move, I criticized him, he accepted my sincere advice that from hyperactivity.

Oh, the original says that he stay a good day to spend neck mountain clouds shoot it, but the Violets were not satisfactory end felt too tired to climb up to the clouds may be because the days of no rain to lose, ha ha. I like climbing down a very, especially that I did not climb another very famous mountain flower neck quite attractive to me, but I live outside a few days with a bit too much, so I do not claim to dwell in a places.

hurry we did not have breakfast in the Castle on the float Yu Dianer waterfalls, and later more and more, back to the Kuandian to have formed a storm. Our shop is always looking for is not found early child bean curd noodle soup like children, then went to a niece of the flour teapot shop, to cook the noodles and let people eat the wolf. The Teapot home to eat the relatives are eaten. Violet says with a laugh, no face. Hee hee, he said, the thing did not wash face morning, I glad that they are wise and forward-looking force.

They later recalled in full swing in the car to watch a young age homes and barracks of the coachman who plow thing,UGG boots, I nap for a while, vaguely heard Violet said, or young, having no early ah. Oh, what is the age thing. Back several days I had more sleep in the day, afternoon, a night of sleep yet. Teapot units

called yesterday to dump photos to USB flash drives also, and they brought a box of this tea, so when he brings back this week old, his father was Aihe Cha's. Said he turned down, you do not so kind. I say this not give you, is the honor of the elderly. I like who looked healthy and bright, elegant old man.

very happy this holiday season. Looked at nearly the start date, the beginning, some fear.

but I think the school was good, serious due diligence work, sincerely kind to friends and colleagues, there should be a good little children angry old man, the other to her mother's birthday a big way in October I must have behaved hard working from the vulgar things make them happy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment