Monday, September 20, 2010

The world is their

 Really own heart attribution ----- I like that song though I do not understand the meaning,Discount UGG boots, but his voice can make me forget the short all around.

quiet breathing the only way to really feel the smell of gardenia, so sweet and elegant.

Recently I really found that I was into the community, relations between the former students, colleagues, is too simple. In the face of this girl now I slowly discovered the reality of society is so infighting among human. I think the community really did not so easy to learn who the former side of the back side. Although I hate her,UGG boots cheap, but she is the real social, nasty Thank you also to see her I really complex society.

I like fantasy, like the so-called paradise, a quiet life,Discount UGG boots, there is no infighting.

--- What I can tolerate that because in my heart there is courage to stick with it! Faith!

because some small things I would be angry or cry, so there is no need, and never to cry, so my colleagues will make the bad even laugh at me, I have to learn to grow.

I am pleased to laugh, happy cry ----- Perhaps it only proves that it really was a child my

work Haofanhaofan, co-workers deal with the bad, and the boss fight for their own interests are not, how can I survive in this society?

mind also that the courage of wire stick with it,cheap UGG boots, I wonder if this faith we will not be shared between persevered?

No comments:

Post a Comment