Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another look

 Like driving, like marriage crucial run-in period. In the past there have been noisy, when the mind may be premature, with a total feeling of love for the sauce that is the same. However, if there were to neglect some of the problems may regret it later Not everyone can afford.
may have their own definition of Mr Right is too personal, perhaps my Mr Right will always live in my imagination, in short, feel life is not so ideal. the greater the expectations of each other , the standard higher, toward the opposite direction when things when the disappointment would be difficult to assess. I recognize that everyone has their own every three years, no one is able to do another way of life, but at least before marriage should be comprehensive measure of all the factors. used to look to see much more drama, and always feel that as long as the two love each other, what can be overcome, like the kind of love only song to song. in fact totally not the same thing. There is a saying, between the two is called the most important thing is trust. What a simple word, but who can really do?
In addition, because of the growth environment and exposure to different things, two people in the attitudes of the same thing completely different from the standard definition of right and wrong is different. And this is fatal. I think he should not do it, but they think he was right. the middle is not a criterion, nor can there be, therefore differences will occur , while it is often the result of the two, and good, but does not solve the fundamental problem, next time a similar situation when they still stuck to their guns.
chatted with a colleague, he right in saying that not to love as their own all, or else, life is meaningless. Sometimes people just love into a dead end, while ignoring the many very important things around. I did. I found that I really typical Sagittarius of that right, wrong is wrong, does not allow the existence of an intermediate state, in fact, live a little tired, no wonder even the constellation Sagittarius say there is no index on the soul mate for life do it ~ the final analysis, I love the point value , and indeed some of the surrounding people ignored, some thing, and now think of it, should be too late.
I am able to predict the results after this I was angry, the two reconciled, no doubt, but will not be like a fairy tale: the life live happily. In the past all the experience, I can only weaken the attitude of love. is not no love, but like I imagined love story as deep love, I will be more concerned about the love around me to remove something that may be more meaningful and value. let the good live forever in their hearts it, my next life I wish I was a princess, prince and I live happily , where so much mess.
right, listen to Zhang Jie's Some memories come back
may wait for years to come will steal
love for a long time may separate us together like a

now we have to be replaced by others that we have similar regrets

So with drifting in the sea
get rid of the haze
buried
I cry for you one night you look like
from all kinds in my head
under the moon White
simple as a child
you have asked me several times what this is love

that get the time that the journey is not favor
that every day of the accident, said
Good night
but you are not disturbed
worse than anyone else because they missed because of loneliness would take advantage of virtual

from sunny and cloudy days because the love in my heart while
presence
get rid of the haze
buried
I cry for you one night you look like
from all kinds in my head
moon dialogue
simple as a child < br> You have several times asked me what this is love 

No comments:

Post a Comment