Sunday, January 16, 2011

Elegy prisoners Butterfly

 This nights, I was sleepless all night, all night long wail. Crying their cruel, crying his own helplessness, crying his own helplessness. This is me? I played the daughter, daughter hurt the helpless screams my heart, tearful little eyes overflowing wronged, fear, tears, how do I? It is still a mother? I can not forgive myself.
little guilty I can not do the former, this ray of souls float along, looking around the Chunhuaqiuyue, smell the young lovers, old couples, courteous, to provoke me with heartache; through the hustle and bustle of the Red, patty Gu light shadow on the cup, internet on the gag, to provoke me scared forward. sad dying, you can find to send the body; sigh wandering, I have duckweed as drowning. As Nver Shen, 9.6 million square kilometers but no loess cover of a break up souls; single mound hills, shortness the setting sun and no copies. my previous wrong, fine me weak soul searching journey in the snow. promise big world, I can not find you, find myself.
wrapped in water, night, heart swell cold, quietly returned to his dwelling, carefully pour a cup of bitter drink. Once upon a time, the tip of the fire burning under the lonely burning his own end, but it is Flower in the Mirror, in the water, empty and sad, warp. laugh at me alone Fang idle since the tour, leaving marks in vain tears Pathetic. stop! strike! strike! and invite lone star on disability, a drink Acacia; Pandao eras, still helpless, mediocre kept on the run, no one use the service. terraced rice paddies Red, even though some aficionados, is never meant to. has to be taken Ju Dong, the helpless, Nanshan in hunting. tired, tired; pain, and numb; broken, gone, Mo! mo! mo! and the three thousand forget about trouble, and then drink does not help, long drunk unconscious, any frost attack, invasion, flew numerous slivery tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment