Monday, October 18, 2010

Do not know the whole side of a proposed base my kites Play

 Do not know the whole side of a proposed base my kites Play ... -

Department last week to the weekend ... My family left the small Yu Li ... -

tight integration with my father suggested the problem of raw materials mentioned kite .... old Bean Funny ... like family survive D field are Wuxi base I play with Luoli Link ... -

raw materials: newspapers

Zhú Zǐ  my father would Luo family survive Karma ... cut open sweep from the Luoli handle play

broken glass line the whole glass fluorescent light tubes Li line

Chung halo ~ Link can all play Karma Luoli baa .. .

Link had left for a week ... -

stable business as usual at noon I slip a small Yu Li ... Please leave me to eat pizza, Aberdeen ... -
< br> crooked mouth to eat like crackers Link acridine ... pizza ... -

catch went to my house ... -

Link to Department of wall decoration Karma through D time. little Yu call me so that he went into to the left, and asked Luo D major record left little bamboo ... -

D speaks with the turn to the whole kite Lo ... - br>
finally turn to go ... Well actually I'll base my play from the entire confidential kite -

Link Mi Pa Department of the Air from the whole G ... -

had left about half an hour left really good the whole series ... -

small depression Karma DIY kite finally born ... -

view of my house ... so no fishing line Luo D seam on the left shirt Karma line play friends ... -

actually put cannot get on to the ceiling ... -

because there are many kinds of wind direction to the whole ... Chung Link to destroy a kite to the left ... -

- END -

No comments:

Post a Comment