Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The interface with the real game

 My game and reality in record exports, but constantly hurt themselves big Pikairouzhan . I choke back the pain of heart to open QQ Tang saw 400 come , half of the game, brothers and friends , half the people living in the most familiar , and gradually they have some who , I almost forgotten. I used invisible on the line , no longer talk to them , talk about my life , my game and any .
take care of those who said that I would care about my people I do not know that I stay away from them , or they stay away from me.
grew up with those who said to the children , do not know Da quietly in the wind after the run out of my sight , or I was also never did keep up their pace.
I am no longer practicing calligraphy and painting, not of tactics, I can still quiet acceptance of everything, I kept switching the reality and the game , constantly switching the joy and pain.
is not it, wandering in the game too long , and I get back to reality ?

No comments:

Post a Comment