Monday, November 1, 2010

Hot, restless people ~ ~ ~ ~

 Have been very happy today, results, and M fighting a few words, I ran out of crazy ~~~~< br>
the concept of M may be different from ours, and then the idea is different Well, in her eyes, I has always been disobedient, nor sensible, nor to ~? nothing good she imagined, it is to his disappointment, and I do not know why, on some issues, I always want to fight with her? ? ? ?

2 times today,UGG shoes, she said that the 160 call me and together, do not know why, she seems to be that he bought to help him try to talk about things, tell the truth, ugly on the other 160 people out of harm , and tell you: 1. He ah man you are not allowed to speak;

2. will not let you dress up (dress up so nice what you said?) 3. forbid you wear a skirt

4.7 point to go home

5. If we looked at other pretty woman dress clothes, we looked at that, figure Oh well, he would say; (your lust oh)

6. the first month to Oujia to ask: (your family had a good quarrel Oh? that his aging mother is that?) because we are family and more lively thiophene course Chinese New Year, Chinese New Year to their home, he said that 4? 5 individuals, in addition to my mother and grandmother to their children at home are a few early years, there is that his aging mother to come? Do not mind would like to know, ah

7. You must not follow him, he not keep up,cheap UGG boots, saying the new century,UGG boots clearance, business cards can not brush, I have to lose face, in fact, I did not use his money, my own brush Card

8. bit is not his girlfriend, will he have to control, even with friends out to dinner every tube;

9. say no to drinking their own, still to me and said : His bad mood, ill ~ ~ ~ ~ all belonged to me

11. His work, more than 1,000 lost their cards, saying it was my fault, he say no playing cards, I have a witness Oh < br>
12. to me out of the three multiple-choice questions: A not abandon do not give up, never give up the initiative for B, do not look back no matter what circumstances, long-pass short-term pain than the negative development of C, you meet a guy and play are ignored, I can not let yourself fall in love with other girls 。。。。。 similar decision on the slate I often have a period of time 。。。。。。 5-6 minutes, then sent a : feeling sad, sad, depressed, trouble, weakness, anorexia, dreams, serious when the students a serious illness, or when preserved reading habits.... 13. The next day sent a text message said: I found a wrong sentences, you go make friends, I waited, equality, and so unfair -------------< br>
;;;;< br>
;;;;; I do not have , you say this person is crazy, is not abnormal thing? Who wants to live with him? you? Today I added a 2 M with him, I had a fight with her, feeling depressed to the bottom, who did not comfort me about the poor ah / Who says these things I'm able to? I do not know what point I M like him, do not have a formal job for happy? if I was with her, then When I die do not know why? others are happy, why am I so on this issue? I do not believe can not find a suitable, even if no man, and I would not find him, what he is Well, even though I work is not given, (immediately examination Kazakhstan), I can not wronged themselves, ah, is not / I M said that care about me,bailey UGG boots, is not it? I do not need love, I can not afford. There temper when I was strange, but in general I do not ah problem, I would say, but the fact that I said, Why could not root man? I do not put myself to such a person, I swear: I have to find a satisfactory, or else I would rather be alone what to do, yo street in a circle, but also depressed, as if nothing to do with me around to smile (even though today released the open square in the film), several times hovering at the crossroads, do not know which one, the final decision is my home final destination, where is my nest it! aimlessly, day by day passed thus, boring, extremely depressed, bored to death...

No comments:

Post a Comment