Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am all these years - blog re-pick (fourth)

 I am all these years - blog re-pick (fourth)

back to Beijing

of: shiminwang Published: 2005-10-30 15:58 Today is Sunday, October 30 Yes, yes I went to Beijing on the first day, because not enough time procedures for broadband, so now the Internet, little is worth it, too expensive ah. 1 hour yuan. Tomorrow the last day, we must again go through it. It is estimated that the Internet could no longer hang out often. Or take a look at add. Had just returned to Beijing, the first day a little bit not used to, I really can not find the North a bit, because there is no sense of direction in Wuhan is to start It's really a bit confusing. The most exasperating, a stop gate, a 20-year-old young lady told me money, what Guilin, ah, still no money or wallet, and anyway I did not listen, do not think I was stare with her, I was disoriented in considering which direction to go, said a long time, say a few dollars can give her, give her two, copy, pick and also, and say a long distance, can can not give six to see if I took 10, and said to give her a 10, in fact, there is no time to how to think, to find a 5 to give her. Later come to regret, copy, and I rarely give money, like the kind of street beggars, I have not allocated a dime, the street was stopped, all that money, I must have turned around and left. This time, how the mind does not seem a bit muddled. Look to the seven, ha ha ha, estimated that 80% is a liar, copy, chances are 100%, come on, but I was also like, if indeed a liar, but also people skills Yes, say a few words to earn a few block, the students than those who work hard can be a good deal, just a bit shameful it is estimated that Nian Dai people have the nerve to become less and less. Ha ha ha. . . Speaking of this in Wuhan, students, kneeling in the street says Anyway, I will stay away, but only this time, not what are some of the times, the lack of life, morale, negative attitudes, there is no ability, no will, no levels, no nerve, no life direction of college students waste. . . . . .

However, there will be another group of people, one, and I live in a house next door, who, yes, they cost five people live in one house, one room also one hundred dollars. But their ages are not large, a 16-year-old child, no child may not be counted, we chatted, so that he, really like an adult, his 15-year-old came out and said not afford to go school, A man working on his father, the family was poor, also do not want to drag his father, so I came out. 15-year-old began to follow his master (26 years old, is 15 years out) to the people paint. At least I think he is very passion for life, he said, anyway, is still small, an increase of more social experience, and can feed themselves and then their own, I was most shocking is that he said a direction, the future ability and pioneering spirit of young people, their future is bound to be good.



of the way back to Beijing: shiminwang Published: 2005-10-31 09:36 Actually, I sometimes a decision is very fast, faster even have time to think about other people, Ha ha ha, actually I have not thought over it. Anyway, decided to come back, because the biggest factor is, no bank card, no money taken in Wuhan Zhezi, forget to eat a bar cutting wisdom. Noon to buy a ticket, night train, I went to the station early, 7:30 is up, just in the wrong direction, Ha ha ha, advanced a second waiting room, bought two newspapers, take a long time, but then I not because to 8:00 T12 left, the hall who suddenly become scarce, cleaners began cleaning, copy, asked to know, to be in the first waiting room. . . . . . Fortunately asked, or really. . . The first is a relatively orderly waiting room, each time the train will have a sign, then the seats, so most people do not take the wrong trains. Slowly slowly, finally getting my ticket trips, and has not much time, ticket, you look crazy to the people ran, Oh Oh, I also apply their knowledge of the. Acceleration, Ha ha ha, back a big bag, can be considered similar to the car go flying, not a door, then ran to the next. Finally stopped to go, so people get off to catch his two-tone, check the ticket on the car, fortunately relatively few people on board, but that some people are more overbearing, occupied spaces, not that one, and good luck , did not walk 10 meters, and asked a girl, there is no one, she smiled and said no, Ha ha ha, and then,cheap UGG boots, and from sideways, into a vertical and a, Ha ha ha, said: This is also more comfortable to sleep. . . . . . I sat down, one after another, someone will come up, Ha ha ha, indicating it to my rapidly. . . .

car did a few minutes to open. About nothing, and so will the former, small talk. The girl sitting in front of me, so much the relative would say something. Really have time to be looking hard to see the opposite look like, can only say that in general, Ha ha ha, that is, a super Nengkan. Too Nengkan the. Is a Northeast child, really reveals a generous sense. Ah, it seems that called Zhang Xin, also from the words she heard. She went to Shantou, Guangdong, and then said, that place is very spiritual, I heard that the Guangdong side order that is not good, full of robbery, police matter. Then added to the other side were more black, call a few minutes, received 20, go to a restaurant, not asking about the price, people give money on the face of the most expensive 9. Ask a man that the east and the other said that the West, for a turn around to find the North had. Ha ha ha, later said that Super Girl, said Li Xiang, and her marriage, ha ha ha, added to what regression, from the debut, to the fame is not easy, what is the teacher of Beijing University. Ha ha ha, is not easy, can find this way of thinking rapidly changing opponents. She said, I like Cai Guoqing, Ha ha ha, I said, you are the first N individuals so to say. And self-deprecating one, but unfortunately is short, no way. She also told me the same seat, and said, if you're lucky, with the star is not easy in a car, I yelled . Then said the Northeast, said she first encountered something so odd to encounter in the car when you have never met a niece, said that live far away and had never been to, but knowing that she parents the name of a boy sitting with, and asked them to come from that say this is Daqing, they are both Zhang, said a few words, before we know is actually relative. Then, she said she dog, more obedient, said she likes Beijing, Beijing has also worked for some time. She said the work of their colleagues said boss, said that her boyfriend is quite impressive for. I listened to when the storytelling, Ha ha ha, night slowly, there is a Kan-day people, really is not easy. However, she is too much, I can listen to tired of listening to, actually, she can talk. Truck anyway, the topic a lot more. Later learned was 86 years, only 19 years old, has done a lot of work, Chuang Dong Benxi, and very simple. And, he said, she has more than N users, the most powerful, a lot of friends, give her to send money, and looking for work, which shows that she can use these connections for its own purposes, which is not an ordinary person can do to The.

people with the seat, but also in Wuchang on the car, said they went to an island, not allowed out for two months, is to install, what deep-sea equipment. Estimate of what a military base, Ha ha ha, also asking not come out specifically. He said that the road met a good man. Or sat on the car. Then he said more than good. That said Zhang Xin, Guangdong do not how, because I did stop several times and asked also asked unclear, because they do not speak Mandarin. Speaking of the Mandarin, I was disgruntled, in Wuhan, in the video store that is very. . . . . . When asked, There is also a aunt asked, Ha ha ha, so the language is I can not go another major reason. Of course, I probably would not mind to learn, Wuhan, because there is a small 20-year-old manager, 16,7 here, do not say, but very hard, and self-learning, have learned. But people are different, not necessarily the same experience I have to pay to do the same thing. I have more important waiting for me to do it.

man said that the same seat, a driver, driving the process to see from behind the front tires of a car broke down, according to flute to tell the man, I said in Beijing, could not, because Beijing people do not meddling, it may, of course, this may also be a bias. . . . .

by the

today's In fact, interest in the novel'd sometimes quite big. What is particularly what even a hero or hero worship of a heavy feeling. Earlier, because did not watch the whole integrity of the main line is dominated by Song Jiang. At least fifty-five chapters are in front, behind that, I do not think that is the will. Song Jiang sometimes see people doing things that way, I really admire the five-body cast. Any who do not want to make such a good friend, good brother. I am afraid this is only a few people right now. Ha ha ha, estimated that since ancient times, not many, or how can he not simply reflect it. In Wuhan, because before November to the beginning also thought what to look for work, it is some free time. After, take one or two stops to go Shuiguohu read three chapters of Xinhua Bookstore, Water Margin, if two or three times been. Later, see the book rental shop, looking for the Water Margin, but having watched the three are not. Because if people are now rented this book lacks interest. Then to suddenly have an idea, to open his own rental bookstore, but unlike most of the shops, only rented the novel, but mainly the classics, biographies, and successful class of books. Ha ha ha, that is an extension of the idea. Ah, just reminded myself, but can try to. And this it seems that their own time, is relatively free, and the stock has no conflict. . Ha ha ha. . . . .



of two weeks: shiminwang Published: 2005-11-18 18:16

copy. . . Let me a feeling. . . Because finally can get online, go to work these days, I really like the confused and disoriented, not divided day and night, and last week came back, actually network also bad, can not go, no way, many people thought it was Saturday, the result until Today, finally found the reason for the port to better the CNC. . . . . .

sometimes really, when lost, may find valuable and should be cherished. No way, let me in life and practice, experience it slowly. . .

suddenly wanted to contact friends in the past, the results, most people have changed the phone number. . . . These days, it seems nothing is not stable enough, hey, I'm so, too, after so much time, but Monsanto, and I want to do later in life or business idea. But some things, it seems still not acting with undue haste. . . . Only slowly waiting for the opportunity.

feeling. . . . .

of: shiminwang Published Date: 2005-12-01 20:32

recent first mixed brain is always muddy, and sometimes I do not know themselves what to say what to do. . . . . . But it may inadvertently offended a friend, in-depth review here, I want to, Ha ha ha. . . Really, it is very sincere, I'm sorry. . . . . . Some things may be irreversible, wrong, wrong, also, that the results even though you do not want to see, but only had themselves to bear. Now, I can say in a very confusing time, whether it is love, career and ideals, as well as the value of life, I have not had full confidence. It may also be an essential part of human development it, no way, I can only wait for it to slowly up the past. . . Because I thought, there is always a sudden, it is sometimes confused as we all know what to do, I can only say very sorry, sometimes, I really difficult about my nature. And I suddenly felt that my heart is in the violent confrontation between justice and evil. I think this time is also still important. Quiet a mistake could slip into a knave, I am also cautious, but sometimes, is to face the test, as can be tested before, it can only do the personnel, to listen to the fate. . . . . .

message

of users: shiminwang Published: 2005-12-02 13:58

farthest distance in the world, not life and death



I stand in front of you but you do not know that I love you

most distant way in the world

not when I stand in front of you you do not know that I love you

but obviously in love but not together



Chapter 95, I'm the one who read the taste, but generally only read it twice, there are few books to read it over twice in the. By the This project, expect the kind of peace to the world of political ideas, have been too unrealistic, although occasional local chaos, but estimates are difficult to prevent China from the wave of economic development. I have long advocated, chaotic politics, Statecraft in business (ha ha ha, has also not long.) For the next great development in this economy can do something in the future, there is always some fantasy's. Can anyone really would help if the Song Jiang, Cao Cao, as to attract world Magi, aggregation of wealth the world has Baiqian members will, as a common goal. Is true will become a future financial oligarchy. . . . The dream of financial empire achievements will also be able to achieve, only estimates and will inevitably because of monopoly, and bad luck to be split the bar. . . . Ha ha ha, bet on fantasy, and only a joke. . .



of transparency: shiminwang Published: 2005-12-13 09:25

I can say is born in rural areas, long in the countryside, but from small self-esteem is too strong, the total do not want to show that their parents are farmers, their growth in rural areas. Because young people have a desire and the idea of comparisons, but in the end, better than others, however, people just want to not be a joke. What a pathetic and ridiculous for the idea. But until yesterday, I was still this idea. But I suddenly wanted it all, not too tired too tired to live, even if I lose all nominal friends, and all whom deception comes face the expense of the.

or I finally can take off the mask of hypocrisy that, return to the authentic. Hours of competition, the only advantage is that I can always at the forefront of learning, perhaps for the only time you can show off the bar. I was kind of a small circle of people in their own among the total outstanding, especially the study. Among the nine-year compulsory education, where I was fortunate in that small circle of people, always learning in class, and even the school are the best, so I will always be the best school. Although, sometimes when the final exams, stumbled, but I feel that learning the position and the front is unshakable. Secondary school learning, as is to transform the environment, because all live on campus, Fang Liaoxue little time for boys and girls together. I am around often, and learn the best, also the class a dozen, so I was also only the ranks of the boys in a row or two,Bailey UGG boots, but also a dozen in the class, so it appears that the environment is too important for me, the adult college in later years is also shown. However, whether secondary or tertiary, for learning, has become less important, it is important only when the display as a single subject can not get the occasional scholarship on. Billing Division of the highest secondary school graduation in English scholarship, though a little glory, but now I have fun doing it. In college, though I am among those who learn best in that small circle, but not in the class schedule, what is also estimated ranking, Oh Oh, never ranked as what name, school is finished, left, with seating not fixed, but three years down, even though you mix a Lianshu, but really the intersection, it was three or four.

my primary school (a)

of: shiminwang Published: 2005-12-13 09:27 for a new environment, especially a large environment, I may take a long time to adapt, and arbitrary. From fourth grade to fifth grade school changes, you can get out of. I divided my education suffered through several stages. Fourth grade from the primary one, it should be said that this time, my personality development and play an important period, but I met a teacher is too strict, so although there is little personality, but basically in a very depressing period. I was too harsh for a environment can only be alone with silence. At first, I would also like to have resistance. Example, first grade, one day at noon after school, classes have been hit the bell, I panic in the packed table books, to books loaded. The teacher got mad and said: The results of more than 1:00, and arrived early class time, I'm not going, and finally my mom took me to school. The results of a teacher asked me: She said angrily, . . I turned tail and ran, had to go home, afraid to find my mother, I also got into the, did not waste pig sty. My mother also ran back, shouting all the way to me, and around looking for me, calling me from a distance came the sound, but I just do not go out. Later, the mother's voice far away, and near, near and far, and I came out of a soft heart, cried: the only primary school. There is a second grade, me and a good student homework, I said to my house to write it, he said to his family, and I said, or someone we do not go, simply abandoned in the battalion before the the blacksmith's place, there is a small platform, barely able to accommodate two children with homework, we were very pleased to begin. You said I laugh, what are the results? Corps shouting people to get the mail, countryside, generally only the letters in one place, who the letter, call to come up, basically no number. Results called her name, I hesitated a moment, think, and will not be what it, even if she saw us writing, but also no bar. However, she really saw that day, but also no response, the next morning, she was the one, called the two of us together, holding their bags, inviting us to write to that place yesterday, said: to write here? Then write it, I always let you in here to write 。。。。After that, my reaction was like the mouse saw the cat to see her, to hide the less. . . . . Four years, although because the study, and occasionally a few also have praised her publicly, but in my heart which, I always think it is deserved. . . . . Four years at the silence I always silent, though also want to be seen, though. . . . What can it.





my primary (b)

of: shiminwang Published: 2005-12-14 10:50 fifth grade, and finally had to go to school to study the town center, that is, it then began to learn the bike, Ha ha ha, remember that time really did not learn to drive less to suffer fall. At that time Central Primary School, as is the new elementary school, so from the facilities for primary school is considered and the difference is the original. In primary school we were assigned to three small partners are still the same class. The three of us from the first to fourth grade, usually almost always inseparable, always playing together and learning that is, of course, competitors, and are basically three of us equal, but then I always will be better, because In my memory of them, that the school only won the And there is a memory too of the The only real reward was. Finally leave this place, and finally leave the teacher, Ha ha ha, did not seem to have so much time feeling it.

So for a new school, I feel particularly good, but let me first day it hit. Several freshman year than students in the toilet, pushing and Zaima, and pushed me aside and really made a lot of my little heart vibration. Then in the year, I better not only because art was the art teacher elected to participate in art groups, after the rest of the study is only silence, and I am envious of my two companions, one designated as a squadron leader, a is the team leader, I can be nothing, that my heart always feels a bit sour. Year which is always man of few words, and the class was only in his position, rarely go out walking about, at most, and at the same table chat. The only time I'm a little advantage is that two or three times a week art group activities, students are generally on the self-study courses, and I would often while carrying a chair, followed by art groups of students are painting in a small campus like, uh Ha ha. . . At that time students will also be able to cast envious eyes, so that their mental happily for. So the first year, such as very slow, but also like the fast is over. The second year, to the time I knew, I got the first class, four classes I do not know the school is the first, or second, anyway, no matter, it makes me happy already incredible. Well in a class of students from all over, some of them are quite good to learn, Ha ha ha, the two companions and I had only barely in the class into the top ten, this is of course another one of my more impressive place. In the opening ceremony, I was also named . . . .

sixth grade, the class re-elected student leader, I was elected member learning, squadron commissioned, and also a class representative, and later was elected to the writing group and the mathematics group, plus art group , Ha ha ha, the feeling was really Xiaorendezhi, but in fact, although I became a student leader, although some prestige, there have been great changes in personality, has become cheerful and talkative, but then the class management, and no obvious change, but a lot of my own original idea, did not realize this, of course, in addition to not cooperating very closely with the teacher, and my action was not strong on, so even because of this I still would think: they will not be Ma Su as the three countries that are exaggerated, on paper, but I was also a day of learning and thinking, more in-depth as far as possible, but do not want to do that only people who can not do that. Although I am O type blood, but I was too hesitant to do things sometimes, it is a lack of decisiveness. But maybe I did not develop a comprehensive, or no more suitable for my platform to display their talent, perhaps only to know the destiny of age can be more profound can read themselves.



of junior high school: shiminwang Published: 2005-12-14 17:10

three years in junior high school, I was caught in a dark time for our class teacher is notoriously bad. It is said that a student from the window by his direct throw out. A big man, long hair, feeling always Victim, although sometimes very pleasant, but the general chilling. Of course, because my grades better, they were few opportunities to play, Ha ha ha, but to see him playing classmates, it really is a little one. . . . His hand to quite thick, is estimated to practice beating out, hahaha. . .

had taken for granted in the relaxed environment and not suited to me once, but fortunately, only the results that I can be a good student in the ranks of the people. Because the causal factors, the students know that I am better art, and later the class blackboard newspaper to my charge. And this seems almost secondary, Ha ha ha. . . But I was 8 at the first day classes are basically good students have been assigned to a group, second class, that is, the stomach of specialty classes, in fact, the first time I first entered junior high school math diagnostic test, I can easily access as 85 minutes, because of that, more difficult than the test, so a lot of people failed, 60 to enter, but since the first day to the report, it is necessary to pay 200 dollars, although I take the money, but my go to the students did not tell me to pay this money, and indeed his father waiting for him at school, but I do not know, I can not think the parents was a piece with me to the report. So serious that the historical responsibility falls on my body, a sixth grade of primary school students who graduate, said all the consequences are borne by me. . . . I am so, a more competitive environment, the more powerful I can stir up passion. . . . Three years in junior high school, I always in the top three in fact, for the fight twelve, for I do not have any real meaning, because I think that it simply is not important, in our class, it is estimated the top five, and six to Ten big gap, so we look very top heavy. . . In the third two-mode examination, I suddenly got the second school that the teacher really happy for a long time, because my results, in 8 more than 30 classes will look like. Later, the test basically is like this, although until now I still remain skeptical on that score. . . . .

because the teacher is very old-fashioned kind of person, so basically only three classes in our class cadres, two squad leaders, branch secretary of a group, which is designated by him the first day of class, so the future Class Management also does not make sense to me, while the subsequent classes are boring life more entertaining. . .

in my opinion, those three years, in addition to a school blackboard newspaper, to participate in biological group, have not had any worth pondering. . .

Oh, and some, that is, a language teacher for the first little bit guilty, that is a very old male teacher of language, because the beginning of my essay, it is by his praise, but also makes me When the whole class when Pham Van read them, but later somehow, I always a mistake in the composition, but also a lot of that (this time I am sure that changed, like the original, because of typos than I can also plug award-winning yet.) He let me read his written comments in public, comments very simple At the time, but did not like people called the skin, does not feel the blush, if the photos before, I am sure, think this is a great shame. . . . . Later,Discount UGG boots, the teacher said that the disease had very powerful, then we changed a pretty teacher, Ha ha ha, but she is rarely praised me, and she occasionally in passing the recognition language has really made me happy all day.

three years, only slowly dragged on, and really good friend to play with, but twenty-three. . .



of college: shiminwang Published Date: 2005-12-15 16:09

whether Mozhe promoting or accept the fate, after all, on the the secondary. The first time, see the school name is in my admission notice. To the first day, people give me about Ma Wei, my father gave me the school, all arranged to go home, and I live in the fraternity house where a high-grade (the school for two grades, so They are the boss) came to me, I said no, I did not react, the boxes were smashed his head about. I aim at the hostel two other senior students, the smiling faces of the original, also appears at once embarrassed and confused. I have tears in his eyes, gave him. In this unfamiliar place, I think I can put up with it. May in this regard, I was too rigid and second grade and later I lived with that person, even after mixing well, but things are not always still in my heart, think of it, is difficult to calm. The day after, we come to these new high-grade by natural gas, money, money, money, every weekend back to that place from home, like hell the next, but did not dare, and home said the family had a week to enough money in the end, only in the schools themselves live frugally. . Many of the students returned to their clothes, in my memory, as if I had only meant to help people buy cigarettes, but fortunately, not my money out of it. But then, indeed, think it is a great insult, probably after a year's time, because when the second year I had a propaganda committee member, sometimes out of a poster, organize a class activity, appearance rate of a point, Ha ha ha plus Sushe adjustment and high school students live together, so no one can find me. And finally there was reported the case, those people will not dare to, and As I discovered why not, and tell the truth was there that thought, but it seems do not have the courage to challenge the forces of darkness and capacity.

learning in secondary school life is very simple, and around my environment, virtually no one intended to learn, and I have been gradually assimilated. Half past three on the afternoon of the basic school class, especially in summer, that time really can not stand much longer, although a closed-end management of the school, but we will also look for opportunities to go out occasionally, yo street, as Tiananmen Square, away from us here, only two stations, so what used to go Dashilan and Wangfujing. Too boring to play cards at home, a half-day course, we have more than 50 dollars a month for grants, but basically, I bought a book or something.

In fact, we learned about computer software, and what science is learning assembly, C language, calculation methods, discrete mathematics, digital logic or something, then do a head is big, barely able to cross the border , but my results also basically into the top ten.

soon, so tired of life, passed, and finally make it through graduation. . . . .

reading together, to go away one by one, death of the death, but I think, maybe that is what they come to live a life's mission, from small Tai, flat world injustice, war north south war, such as fame, the task will be completed, but also to. . . . At least write a book people will be loyal to Pass through the ages.

work and

of Adult Students: shiminwang Published: 2005-12-16 09:55 secondary school head teacher had come to me twice, asking me to read on, but that time I is not want to read a hundred, not to say that the wolf has finally left the nest, because first grade students are gone, we become the boss at this level, so there will not be any threat. But I could not understand very, students had oppressed, and finally turned over to a new life, just like they charge boss, fate has turned, and finally to my house. In my opinion, a fair and harmonious learning environment is how rare ah, maybe this is what I do not adapt to the social reasons, but I still hold this ideal-type way of life alive today. Well, no matter, too busy, they still leave it to the I to the place. During that time early in 2000, that time is the time to do graduation, but the school teacher said, if and employers signed a Joint Agreement would not write the paper, of course, the time is still relatively easy, there are several months ,UGG boots, with no hurry. But then just out of school, do not know what to do. Because when I read a lot of management books, great ideas and the students do some small businesses. But later, is still good now, time and capital are not sufficient to give up. Staffing companies had hopes, but did not think they're too dark, takes the money and do not work. . . So the total so far of the intermediaries dedicated and arms.

run a week later his feet almost grind soaked, and did not find a job. Because students in late 1999 at the end and bought a cat (MODEM), Ha ha ha, I first bought a week later he had bought, when the students, in their own fairly small number of the Internet. So still very excited. I remember the beginning, is the major site, sign up for free email sites like, busy. So soon learned to send e-mail, and Internet chat, Ha ha ha, that time seems to only chat room, QQ does not seem too popular. Comparison of chance on the Chinese Network, see the Lenovo stores are hiring, send a message in the afternoon to inform the people I interviewed, on the third day to work. It should be said is quite smooth. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment