Monday, November 8, 2010

A pair of shoes and a godmother

 Evaluation of cotton-padded shoes shoes shoes godmother
kid, always wearing mother's shoes on, did not have any sense, just know that it is only natural So when my mother made a pair and a pair when I wear a pair then a pair, starting with the soles of her mother personally satisfied that the dense stitch, every time I saw my mother as busy, I have also tried to satisfied that the sole, I can only say that time is too small, and later, can do many things in the sole, so do not need to be as laborious Na Xiedi mother, so the faster the speed shoes. But when faster, I no longer wear shoes, and remember the last time a freshman with a cloth, but has been finished to the university, I wore my mother's cotton shoes, warm, comfortable, can walk in shallow water, it has always been very fond of.
home on the last week, my mother asked me, but also make cotton-padded shoes? I said forget it, or have time to play mahjong it, at home or be able to see small children,UGGs, adults, elderly people wear shoes, so the time to do things, in the ground when it can be more free from anxiety!
chatted with the students,cheap UGG boots, TA is the clearest memories I have been wearing shoes, TA does not know that we habits (I may as habits), so let me more simple, and even today are like this,UGG boots clearance, looked at my photos, TA said that I was so quiet, so calm, or so true. ... I do not know whether the proper evaluation on me, but still too high, I did not think so before, do not know someone commented me! I was flattered!
So we say, future TA have children,Discount UGG boots, or in the age of the child when the full moon to send a pair of shoes, I became the child's godmother! I said yes, because I do not know someone would have such a high evaluation of shoes,
so We work hand in hand, so I booked a godmother! 

No comments:

Post a Comment