Monday, November 29, 2010

Light rain this morning, it can be happy

 Do not know why, light rain this morning, it can be happy,
get up, and said: Mom, to get up. See I did not respond after a while the children themselves come down to earth to play. Heard the clatter of the hall Dinglinger 咣,UGGs, I do not know what to play.
six back, and said: Mom, get up. I said: Yes. She grabbed my arm, I homeopathic up, she proudly said: Mom, I need to hold you arm, to help you,UGG bailey button, I was helping you. (what a good daughter, ah) I hasten to say: Thank you for helping my mother (Liang Zi did not get up the nerve to say).
then, she was in bed, singing and dancing, I do not know what to sing, because it is not a good pronunciation,Bailey UGG boots, how to say how surprised (in fact she did not know what that means), in recognition of her father singing good,UGG boots cheap, she will not be singing the
and then, her father Dad held her, we were divided into two groups, each stitch rip (I do not know how to write the word), light rain laughing quack.

No comments:

Post a Comment