Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bush then be gratified stay Adelman will not make the rocket will leave some love

 According to the

Starting tomorrow, the Rockets will open a road back to back, against Detroit and Cleveland, respectively. Murray still trying to brewing since the trade, the Rockets might be present in a few days a completely different look. We must fight those two games, and then wait. There is no doubt that the planning Morey trading in positive, although very few players have said that talking about a potential transaction, but the tension is there.

The last day, I would be lying. I think my teammates as well. I also count us among the ranks to. Each team has advantages and disadvantages, but only in order to play momentum which one to get the seats. We have the ability to become that team. At this moment, we can no longer afford a losing streak. Trade deadline is going to happen, and I am now only about these two games. This is our current lineup. Before the occurrence of the change, I can only use this lineup. We lost 4 games in 3 games. This great harm to us. In the next 9 games, we want to make seven on the road. We must win, otherwise we can only retreat further. But the reality is like? Many times, you may not want to bid farewell to someone you have. From my point of view, it is more important. Our current lineup is the case, it is our hope that previously owned. If you can get a superstar, it is to be traded. However, we talked about our position, and the team needs. From my perspective, I was reluctant to trade some players away, so up to now, I have not heard the opposite. The next race is important to us. Is very important. We must start out strong, starting tomorrow, from the next race start.

No comments:

Post a Comment