Thursday, February 17, 2011

Questions focused on seven hundred sixty-six

 The copyright of all content and a blog all along. For the convenience of reading, some letters of the words were appropriate excision, but retained key elements.
Open holes in the trees: moushun@hotmail.com. Select a letter from an open back, please do not involving personal privacy. You just sent me, I will take conceited. Open holes in the trees present a serious backlog of letters required to be boarded 3 weeks patiently in line blog.
open holes in the trees do not receive more than 500 words long letters. in principle, restricted to the consultant for any reply. series is not A. asked, The types of problems are not answered because the answer is that the same N-hundred times. If you think you are special circumstances, I must specifically answer, OK, you made charges tree holes.
private tree holes: yushunshun @ gmail . com. content should not be open long and privacy, as well as open holes in the trees did not answer several types of topics, please send us all here. The hollow charge. a new home along a private talk phone (also charges). If no time did Write to mind, you can write to yushunshun@gmail.com, family search for the phone number. In order to avoid harassment, the phone will refuse to listen to any call without an appointment. thank you.
no matter which tree holes sent a letter please do not use attachments. Where a letter sent to the open holes in the trees, usually copied directly into the document, the letter does not seem mail address and name. So please do not send letters or visit blog a few days later, and then asked me to delete a letter or check the source of a letter, I have no energy to look. sorry.
1, my sister 26 years old, married 3 years, and her daughter two and a half. She and her husband's marriage has not so happy. my family and brother in law homes are in rural areas, my sister graduated from junior high school has been working away, her husband has no culture, primary school. they uttered a few divorce are initiated by her sister, the sister said they did not listen to common language, always noisy, and perhaps character on, my sister and her husband are very stubborn. husband sometimes beat her sister, it is a two years ago, the last year did not seem to fight. Last October my sister also wants to divorce her husband, showing that more than a year they are also not strong emotional stability. In addition, my sister now and in the pursuit of a man between her, usually send messages to the Spring Festival this year, also met with one hand, my sister did not return the night for us and her husband is looking for students to go, this Later I learned that she was to see 10 years ago to pursue her man.
very offensive matter, can, after all, his sister, did not say anything. that men who have families with children, from his hair QQ space message text and see if he is like my sister, sister He has been seeking a divorce with her husband, and sister reunite to. Will Soon Miss, as the younger brother, how do I deal with this? I hope my sister and her husband can be happy, may desire to always come to nothing. I do not agree that they divorce, can feel my sister is not happy, it hurts. I do not know how to do?
If you still do not live in their marriage, separation is a good thing. we do not understand why you oppose the sister with life and love she wanted, Is this brother in law to give you the benefits of Han? even if you do not help your sister, do not add to the trouble to your sister, she is only 26, have the opportunity to rectify the wrong committed by a young man, then trust her to support her. just like your sister now man, have a family and, well, there are other obstacles are likely to divorce, your sister, if continued, and his contacts, they might only discredit themselves, no other harvest. you are clear on this issue with the sister said, let her decide.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2, female 25, male the same age, are all studied in Japan. quarreled in recent years because of two things. First, he was chasing me optimistic about a woman before, that girl is very pretty quiet. I told him well, he said that the best looking girl cute, but also to comfort people in distress a few words, his heart was not in school when you feel me the girl, also joked to break up us. Now I regret sleeping with him easily, or else dumped him long ago. The second is money. what the old fight for the rent. Now he was rich and generous to me, not the total shopping to buy their own things We rarely go shopping together, his family is more economical, conditions should be general. I hand the money, but I think that is enough loss of the boys should pay for points. (Basic him to pay the rent, but he always ink) When I cook for him to make money, very gentle, when I had no money changed attitude.
now living together, both parents know that he has said of marriage, but I did not. He did not specific actions, no planning over the future. He can suffer also willing to give me cooking, do not quarrel feeling good, but one of interest to be finished. love drag, so small but Tingyou effort, and no friends, get along better with girls. not few people said he was honest, good reputation abroad, I doubt that he is not really like me, he always felt that I should change the better. before the fight was hurt feelings, cis-sister feel that this person worth it, I feel old and out, mentally very hard , a little hesitant to stay.
to the school before the end of such a partner to live it, living abroad a more lonely, having a partner Ye Hao, etc in the future upon graduation or leaving work or home development in Japan, when he If still with you, but also to consider the next step.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
3, I do not know how, and now very, very happy, but I can not quite believe it is true. three years a while ago, I had only 4 months of marriage, he had an affair on the left. at that time try to be brave, in addition to parents and a few very good friends, did not allow people around to know, the other relatives do not know, know that their parents had been worried about I next heard from my friend suggested up a good margin, in the inside know a lot of guys, they basically love at first sight for me. decent talked three, all belong to medium conditions (like their own divorce, not to pick too good), but are about half a year on the points, but probably I was too wish I had married, and they say it has been stressed caution, mentioning marriage and see the parents. and I'm almost lost hope for the future, and are ready to find old and ugly Forget it honestly can be the end of last year, met a man outside part-time, for me at first sight, has been pursuing me, almost every day, very sticky, telephone number, and often came to me a taxi. buy a present for me, Chinese New Year also brought me He met with the parents (I have not brought him to see me now parents). Recently he told me that the hope of marriage this year.
along sister, I was not really starting from bad luck, this guy pretty pricey handsome, educated, work, economic conditions are good. may have failed in front of the romance, I like a little paranoia, and I should not believe this is true ah?? If after six months of marriage will not be too fast ? He was 28 I 29.
have phrase called not enough, he really fit to be your husband, is unknown. Now he wishes to continue to go down, well, you can tell him that marriage is best arranged at the end of the first anniversary of you know. so you sufficient time to understand him. Some men external conditions are very good, but we are not necessarily appropriate.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
4, women are 26, and the end of 2006, and co-workers soon fell in love, after breaking up their own and objects together. with most of the year not because of personality and, often quarrel. because the students my colleagues live in a building (rent), he did not feel boring face to move broke up. points out a month or two to each other are sorry , and another compound. was very calm for a year because of work reasons, and we both want to go with the resignation of the field, he worked to find a good past, I passed that on your own, and 1 for a three-year work , during a lot of pressure, but also often have trouble until the end of 2008, my family wanted me to come back, I go home. He continued to the field after the New Year, often less contact, said busy with work, not even the message back. I angry and asked him what that meant, to break up straight said. Later has been no contact, I do not know how he thinks. we were together quite a long time, very understanding of each other.
personality clashes, and the two separated, with possible future of even smaller. his attitude clearly is to go with the flow to separate you, you did not need to wait for him to stand out clearly.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
5, has a lover, every time that, always active in vitro (unless I say it is rhythm). He said that this is me. wise smooth, this is his truth or does he fear the consequences? this person introverted, forty years old, seldom Contact I, there is a demand to rush to see me, and every time are also directly that. but he will take the initiative to get me thinking about what license (without examination, asked a friend from within Office, the overestimate Tuoren Qing, but does not give gifts to send spend no money do not know), usually give gifts to me occasionally.
man ejaculation is definitely not as good as shot which was great, but he has been able to do it, with his perennial habit. In other words, He did not have before you need contraception other lover. usually the wife are on the ring, do not need this thing. Zhesi supplies so you just one of several articles in the past he has been hard to say, now looks like you got left, Otherwise, you will not be an emergency to find. As for him something that you do, do not value, it is his own man as a woman to sleep just a little reward.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
6, I am a non-name Kenji school boys, personality deviation within 24 years. Now no cause and no love has no opposite sex friends, has had several opportunities to end because they do not take the initiative to end. self-confidence is not strong, with your favorite girls did not dare to chase, family always feel bad, not the cause, what could chase people? I should be immersed in study, with business talk about love? or the courage to pursue their love? some confusion. because I do not know into the community after When will the success and fame? that time And I want a girl? I like the same age, not money-minded girl. Of course, I also understand that there is no material basis of happiness is difficult to love or marriage, so I contradiction.
Do not worry, as long as you are successful, and even 70 years old, it could only find 24-year-old girl. Weng Fan Fu Mingxia, Wendi Deng, and other female women have proved it by action. boy, not even think about the first woman, first think of the cause, it is positive thing. Only get down to business well, and can smooth out a woman.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
7, saw so many cases, so I lost the love of marriage. ask about, how to find good husbands? the most important thing to look at the conditions ? want you to talk about the primary and secondary. In addition, the independent economic conditions, the single life, women do you agree?
recognized between a good husband does not equal a good man, a good husband Shun is also accredited does not necessarily make you satisfied, mm parentheses, under the premise of no love, no man do not want to make her husband, end brackets, mm So, you want me to explore the main and sub looking for her husband's condition, I can not give you appropriate answer. you still see my old article marriage.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
8, I am gay, male, last December a man know, he is my friend's friend. He is not gay, and married soon, but comrades was curious, so we had sex relationship. then I'm not as one thing, but he has been looking for me on the Q, about me. Since then we have multiple sexual relationships, and then slowly developed to travel together, watch movies, chat, dating. also similar to buy a house get together and do a lifetime of friends, but also does not allow me and others a relationship, regardless of men a woman. Later, I went to another city job. AC only QQ, I admit, and he is a joy, but also to see He was very happy to come. New Year, he and I went to three cities tourism. the seventh day after we returned to their respective cities to work, after he deliberately distanced themselves from me, and said he liked me but did not love me. he says he is not gay, hope, and I do brother. so long one o'clock.
I think also to do it brother. but then I talk to him on the Q, he returns less and less, most of the time I said a bunch of words, he said a few words or even a face, I do not speak he would not talk. Later on, even the birds do not simply say hello to me. said he was busy, I actually believe the silly, but when I talk to him his time there playing in the happy network, but no time, chatted with me, even a word. so you still brothers. I curse roundly him a meal and then deleted all his phone QQ. But now think about it, I He is not willing to, but he ignored askew love the way I ride uncomfortable dead. I love wronged, I can not be reconciled. help me.
pipe is gay does not love heterosexuals, whether in love or brother, feelings must be consensual. each other when the concentration in the Everlasting intended to say, those promises we promised to others, not really to expect or require people Jiannuo. After all, real complicated, changeable emotions, their revel it. he already did on your heart, but also have a wife who, let's let him. From then on it after the two unrelated.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
9, female 40, divorced, had no birth children (problems in the other.) stability work, the general appearance (years ago when the more beautiful, is now putting on weight). I would also like to get married? friend love to have a good partner of course, the question is how scarce, and thought I would and the other mutual running, anger, quarrels, I'm afraid! I would like to have children? I love kids, but I have 40 years of age, and even get married this year, the fastest my children in my 60 years old, he (she) was 18 years old! I also experienced trouble with children, (this is hit me on the basis of a child). I've been looking for feeling, to see your text, I understand the feeling does not depend on recruited, I really want to to do?
remarriage does not matter, but find they can accept and can accept you, or else such a great age of the re-run each other hard the results. like a child does not matter, but have to their students, then there is nothing necessary. older dependent children are tired, old even faster. As for the feeling, it was touch chance, but when there is, no conceivable, therefore patience is very important, once you have lost, an exception in order, you will be in the common experience of your life will sorrow. Of course, even then satisfied, feeling the right track, not necessarily you have to be able to live together. or phrase: s hands.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
10, female and an old man should not have sexual feelings, although the heartache and sadness, but also gradually cooling. In no prior sexual experience or any special requirements, with the human body to a completely different nature So facing sex marriage, it is difficult to return to the past, each time the state can not enter, and sometimes only secretly tears. This is not retribution?
tasted the big deep-sea lobster, you can not stand the small shrimp smell of fish out of mud. also not retribution, you just do not Zhuanguo Wan mind, you should think: Fortunately, I have the opportunity to taste the lobster, or I thought this life the only thing in the world shrimp delicious. God has Operator care of me, so I can enjoy the opportunity to enjoy from time to time. But I was destined to associating with the shrimp, then fry frying, and strive to make delicious shrimp bar.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
11, on Friday whim University of unrequited love called me four boys (all done for him I know him, but I never wanted to be him who saw him I was happy with him down for the occasional I am very satisfied SMS). He seemed surprised, but still quite happy, and talk to the three in the morning, as good friends as there is no strangeness. all these years of doubt throw him, and he answered one by one, and said We say tonight are more than four years of college. I'm sorry he was a long struggle, he even said no, fine. I said I could toss so, very few men can stand it (we each add blacklist, mutual loss before. I hate him mercilessly). He said, so long.
hang up because I was too late, he said all right, used to stay up late, go ahead. said she was not back because I did not see the message or busy, and said to call him if I must pick. I think since then our relationship will be close, at least, will become good friends. may be one day, I made him a good review test message, he did not back off. I asked my notes What he needed, he did not reason. In short he has not returned my letter. This man is not that strange, take my boredom?
lonely, there is a pay him any heed, and very exciting to talk to the poor. if not lonely, life as usual, the reason Also back on, and do not like, do not care about the people, of course, do not want to take the time to cope. you, on a lonely when people, who made a comfort, but now people are not lonely, and certainly do not want you to continue the harassment.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
12, we are colleagues, in a small company has been 6 years. live near, nearly six months, often with 20-minute walk home. this time I was a bit like him, believe he also do so. but I feel he Although honestly, do not take care of people with him too if I take care of his family also feel that I can find better. but I really like him. Valentine's Day during this period and he sent me flowers around me, I'm afraid So he went down. In fact, to say to him that day, but feel unable to speak, so they dragged him a few days before that, I'm still young, no. feeling very disappointed him, he said he would wait. After a few May we walk home together, talking and laughing as before. I feel if he was chasing a tight grip, I also agreed. But gradually, he and I drifted apart, probably because my colleagues are baseless rumor. also do not go together.
although she still like him, but I'm not a pro-active people, so relationship continued to the present. I am a very simple girl, boy has no contacts, and my heart only to him. until Last year, I think we're really no hope, and so began a blind date, but have not met the right person. Today, someone to listen to colleagues that he introduced a girlfriend, I'm very uncomfortable. In fact, I know we are not suitable , but still care about him, forget him.
small companies, colleagues, lovers or spouses of inappropriate. because a prospering a ruined all destroyed, you are not a good friend, their work is stable, once and got married on the good, This company has a marriage dies, you will never eat out. and you think he and you are not in the current love of him because you are not a better choice, if in the future with the right partner, you'll be glad you did He refused.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
13, I was feeling rich woman, crush a few people. I very easy for a man to be impressed by one of the advantages, and then plunged into the vortex of Acacia. but I'm not possessive strong woman, I like to exist in the loved one around, watching the emotions he was satisfied, and seeding of unrequited love. attention has to follow him, know him to inquire about him, like his smile. The next day, I always look forward to together again.
sometimes that madness, the heart of the bitter and sweet mixed together, so that their sex could not get interested in the other. I do not know when this feeling is the head, But let me stay away from him so, can not. give me such a gratuitous one quietly enjoy, I think he is: as long as you want, as long as I have. I've never talked about love, about this matter very carefully carefully, because I know the end is not a person can easily, easily entangled in the emotions, not easily start. I do not know how, the brain no longer done? do not know who is loved, but each one Love looks like I am very into, really suits her.
you like to be shrouded atmosphere of love, sadness. That is, if the other party really affectionate with you, you will feel boring estimated. This situation generally two reasons: First character of immaturity, lack of courage to express yourself. Second Fall in love with the wrong people, the other party can not pay attention to you or love you. In fact, you do not know when two people truly loves, than the one-man show more interesting, or try to love the state under the bar, and not too low self-esteem, and the men around you who are worthy of you, you do not deserve to God not let you know, like you have no chance to unrequited love Jay Well.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
14, M 45, a successful career, mean smart, serious machismo, not coax his wife. girl child 1 year old, male and that medical units found to carry hepatitis B virus, since no kissing, sex life is also less. wife has been himself, and to his body and career, and what is not allowed to do housework, but also learn to give him a massage. male comparison cold, women thought it was health reasons, has been that the men will not be derailed. F reading out five years, partly because men can not endure indifference. over time, my wife understood factors in male body is not necessarily the end of cold .07 a text message to him, it seems extra-marital love, please print the detective calls list, know that woman is a cause of strongman, it is his favorite type. Women do not want trouble, a very intellectual woman, and men talk a good live, if he has an outsider willing to quit. But he took a tough stance, women can not be reconciled, a crying two three hanging downtown, the original just let some of his own good, even if the red flag fluttering outside, who knows it did not, but divorced. for men and women playing.
house deposits mostly to the wife, has been in charge of money men and women do not know how much money in the end , it is estimated there are men and treasury. are women regret, still resentment, talking tough requirements of complex male, male female evil curse, divorce, what should kids do not. In fact, so when he wrote the agreement, just to see his sincerity, and later He hit me in the eyes watching, afraid, afraid of night he strangled me, so firmly divorced, but still thought he would beg me not to divorce, or back to compound. his children and renters are now women for face like compound, because woman circle knows him can not face. woman asked him if he is willing to refuse to return, he said compound can be, but to give him something, after all listen to him, and wrote writings.
you This is not to break their way out? If composite really should give him all his possessions, his compound for two days before you divorce, you are nothing. the current state of good, not staring at him, the world did not know him a man can do mate. but also face complex, it is foolish, you're not living to others to see.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
15, a colleague and I each have a good impression, but he has girlfriend. I made it clear that He and I can not. Now he has made and his girlfriend. they 4 years, the intended engagement in May this year. He told me the feelings of his past experiences, let me worry. He had four girlfriends, numbered 1234. and a love he and 2 have feelings, do not pick out. after going abroad, and 3 living together (with no feelings clear.) returned to the middle and 2 to establish a relationship (until now) was divided after and 3. and abroad, and 4 is good, living together (and 4 seems to have feelings.) fell in love with me now put forward, and 2 break.
I said I had doubts and worries, and asked why he was cheating. He said speak clearly. and 4 is good because that 2 and ex-boyfriend was together, brings a little revenge .4 take care of him, was able to talk to . ? is to continue to study or not to waste time on this door?
you the process and his love is there waiting for the process 6. as a small 5 of you, the older generation too, was a little problem. and you feel his mm you are sincere and tell you what the man loved a woman feel her, otherwise generally love this man.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
16, asked a old-fashioned question: what issues to consider before marriage does ? are not they have feelings, can get along, family background is similar to the same outlook on life is the most important? read a lot on your blog message, do not understand why a lot of people unhappy marriage, is not too rash are married Results ? I am a girl, sometimes to 28-year-old girls feel after a hard struggle had accumulated some experience and social experience, then consider getting married is better, after all, is the need to spend great family business, there is no need to tie the knot early.
now married before the age of 28 is not an absolute majority of urban women, ah, many women delayed marriage until late 30 early marriage, marriage as poor management. owed much to have the feelings of the time of marriage, live live, love to boring plain to look at each other does not pleasing to the eye, and finally the dissolution of marriage, therefore, also abound. So I have to repeat my words: who and who can combine, but also with how long after, all is God.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
17, I married a second marriage man, know him before he departed from. prenuptial I seriously asked what he and his ex-wife did not solve. He said to have been divorced for three years, no kids, purification the household. I found him on the eve of marriage to me was a lie spread, he and his ex-wife did not even separated have been together, but also a relationship. I do not any way in the case, held the next day with his absurd marriage . marriage and his ex-wife has repeatedly promised not to travel, I believe him. Soon I was pregnant, and catch up with the New Year, but he in a relationship with her New Year's Eve. Now my daughter is seven months, he During this period, and his ex-wife constantly, and I keep mentioning the divorce, he is not leave. oral said firmly points, good with me too, secretly still go its own way. I told his parents talk about useless. helplessness, depression.
sue him, is sure to leave the marriage. You guys do not kind, since he can not do without his ex-wife, and his ex-wife to get better, Gan Mafei pulled a scapegoat?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
18, you when the radio broadcast mentioned the idea of celibacy. but it seems to open the head did not end. for whatever reason, you feel that you've never married single feasible, workable how. I am female, unmarried.
this problem is very complex , a few words is unclear. celibacy itself, has many, at least can be divided into sexual and asexual. Maybe we should not deliberately advocated celibacy, let luck and fate to the arrangement may be more appropriate.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh < br> 19, my kids will soon be in elementary school, is a village school house, and nearby there is a private, and teaching quality need to be better, but tens of thousands of sponsorship. On the other hand, my husband, a home relative to our work, her husband has said he will buy a house to finance the estimated tens of thousands better. We are also working, and now live in a small property rights, not the mortgage and being no pressure, but the body is not a good husband. I find that related to his family relatives, I was not interrupted, or is to give your own gas. I think that tens of thousands who still use their own children better. What do you think? how can I get rich, who do not rely on it? (my husband turned wage times)
first things children do, and then had enough money to relatives in support of his home. just can not own everything, regardless, the first hat and no cattle, right? As for how to get rich, I suggest you imagine yourself carefully which work best at, and then began work hard, to dignitaries in front of people, who after the suffering is inevitable, and generally takes 5 years of struggle, you have to endure patiently and tenaciously resisted from all aspects ridicule and fight, will it be possible to succeed.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20, 30 Master of women, university teachers, looks good, highly intelligent and low EQ, usually class home (parents living at home), social little, at most, is a .07-together old friends and classmates on October 42, divorced men know. business, I do not know their income and assets. divorced from Beijing came to our city, a 15w or so cars a loan to buy a house, his daughter on the first two days, by the ex-wife support. I appreciate that it does not smoke or drink, stable personality not play, progress, life experience, the quality and good taste, hobbies and more, and than the average person master. along the course of all costs fully responsible for the main meal and play, also bought small things (2,3 hundred dollars) to me, is when I am with him, promising a bought, but never take the initiative to buy a present for me. pretty to me, never quarrel, I sometimes less angry, he would ignore me, cold treatment .08 In September, he claimed a loss and fell into a lawsuit, to mention break up, it could not delay me, if he can solve the problem, to come back to me.
2 months later, he that case to cryotherapy, so the court can not find him to let the matter rest. the remaining funds to continue to do the project, earning the money we got married 1 year, and now we have been together a week see 2,3 times, almost every day he would telephone, but he often travel to other cities often told me. but my parents are very much against divorce and have children to find. This man looks in general, is a short, may be less than 170 bar. We get along very well, I do not know and he should not obey their parents separate?
since you optimistic about him, you have to accept his habits and temperament, for example, and you do not love him discuss his slack, many fun, and so on. As for the father and mother against have to consider, but mainly on account of you and he really as you can imagine, or feel less coordinated.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
21, I just graduated from college students more than a year, there are a paying job. last November with a friend know a man went out to play, after know he is married. has been together since I last came to a strange city, not to Yuede Lai's friends, his caring for people, when I had chicken pox phone chat with me. He is my 12 years old, is a small business owner, more social experience than me, so when I came across a problem of the total patient and help me. We two are not bad people, food tastes the same as listening to music taste, in short, there are many similarities. relationship has occurred. He has good care of me. I know that this continues to whom no benefits, but they are attached, have been inseparable. He said that if the earlier know me, marriage is definitely me. I have repeatedly told myself to leave him, but I would not have.
early 20s before you, you run into plenty of opportunity to let your eye on the hello man, and will not for a married man to disregard the matter. There is a special marriage children of men is difficult to divorce, you still do not continue to humiliate yourself, right.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
22, slow to. Only such a state of mind, to ensure your time is not ripe, not over-optimistic to force him to stand. calm is the holy grail, but it must be the warm burnt his job! This is your original article before, I had memorized in life is to do so. After 5 years of patience and perseverance, and finally in the dark until dawn, love blossomed! Thanks Shun sister of aphorisms, to stick to the end! Now I often advise surrounded by his girlfriend to read the article you will suddenly see the light ....

No comments:

Post a Comment