Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unfulfilled

 School for a week, then back to the original that a simple student life. Recall the Easter holidays, the lawless is a dream.
The plane the first day, first met at the airport. You stand aside and told me baby. I look at you, really is not much to feel ... I'm sorry ~ `tell the truth, you are not able to give people a deep impression to meet people. and then you come up to me hug your arms very warm .. . I suddenly felt like crying ... do not know, it might be fun. to a person when I moved in that time, you gave me a large basin of cold water poured out. complete anger, and you sit more than 20 hours of aircraft does not take a bath, you will not go than where I am clean! do not think this is for who! spot directly push you, and others went to say hello. really, I'm furious!
you say I'm so bold, the first kiss even dare to lick you. In fact, because I found it strange that your lips are delicious, so it can not help but licked, would like to know what flavor. Now that I think that the fact is that long years by the accumulation of smoke it ... the taste of the smoke ... in fact I hate the smell of smoke, usually Gavin them to smoke, I tend to avoid. But it is strange, and I did hate the taste of your body. Although I do not like you smoke, because it will smoke to my eyes uncomfortable, but I'm fond of the taste of your body. So, I would like to wear your clothes do ! feels like to be, like you in her arms.
a few days later, we went to Salzburg, then I suppose I really came into contact with your time! the beginning and you really get along. Europe is really very beautiful castle But lack of exercise, a person really has it! need to take a little bit of exercise it! ~ `after 7 o'clock every morning I get up to go out for a run!!
As the days in Vienna, I'm very you take care of it ... I like you to walk the Danube, to be honest, that river is nothing special, very common, and any of the river through the city no difference. I like is that you stay with me. like you take my hand, to chat with me, thing or another. like the sun during the warm feeling. wind blows some cold, you will occasionally sit down and rest my arms around. you smoke, I boats nonsense. occasionally while you daze, it was called you, kiss you, you will be very gentle look at me, then smile. I like the way you look at me like I love you say you love me.
at home, usually sitting or nest in the side next to you watching you play on your leg game. and then feed you snacks, you develop a pig. the way you eat snacks, to accompany you into a pig. you rarely do anything for me personally eat! fry once the egg, lettuce, fried twice, once fried chicken, and celery. hey, tell the truth, not very good workmanship O ~ `My dad taught me, will not cook the people are not eligible to picky. so I do not pick ~ `I want to find people who cook to my taste when the husband! so no matter what he does I can eat, and not picky eaters. So every time you said to me,I always answer arms around you, chat, kiss. touch on the fleshy belly is so cute ~ ~ soft and Garfield are the same it! I always lie down to sleep on your shoulder and arm, might you not feel very hemp it? hands have been so maintained the same position, are not tired? Do you sleep at night, will be sweating. out of the sweat, the body wet and cool, I do not like touch. I usually sneak into your side of the quilt pulled over, to wipe the sweat on your back clean, the quilt cover to you, then you can squeeze past hold you sleep on it! ~ Haha ~ do not know it!
really is very, very Happy holidays ah ... now think of it, actually before some sad ... even more than to miss you ... very, miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment