Friday, March 25, 2011

Hope and despair coexist

 Love her on her best ~ ~ I think I can give a good loss this moment , I promise ~ 1 week ~ said to be a very short time to go ~ I'm speechless in the face of changing the future ~ without Made to face their own ~ Thank you, those who care for my people ~ if not ~ the ~ day girl, think about him? that happy people can be funny laugh obediently ~ ~ There is an old legend before the person was born ~ Used to be a meteorite fall from the sky was split in two ~ ~ and a woman in my entire life searching is to is to find the best half of his good luck ~ ~ can I find a treasure ~ I did not know when their The moment ~ she has lost the kind of color you love your pain suffering lost ~ ~ I love you bud ~ ~ I'm sorry my mistake , I get it ~ can you still care? needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment