Thursday, March 31, 2011

Poor little goldfish

 Telling the truth, I am feeling very good recently !
day before yesterday, me and Fifi to go back , visiting the bird the fish market , see the cute little goldfish , we bought a one . Flattered back to school , ready to take it off the night possessor of them , my piece even dead! We guess the result is that schools can not be directly used for fish culture water , should be sun drying , otherwise the water simply can not meet the two fish of oxygen ,
Yesterday, I learn , the drying of the two cups Water, then down and bought a small goldfish back. Think that this time should be no problem! Results After a night , and died ~ ~ ~
buy a dead one , buy two pair of
do the authors is dead I do not fish for it? Or , the fish is not suitable for me?
hey bought it also can be a beautiful fish tank , which , it can only be used to put some life things do not
Fortunately, bought back the time, with Cell phone photo shot point , and now used to make remember it

hey, my poor little Red Riding Hood , my poor meatball.



No comments:

Post a Comment