Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Junior girls sexy photo shoot cheated, Wang cautioned that beauty care!

 Yesterday, the blog of a girl give me a shout:
pretty stupid woman
2007-02-11 13:23:04
Hello, I'm an actor model, there are important things to find you, I am currently that there are people pretending to be you ****.< br> This not only affects my work, but also damage your reputation .. please help me, if this man-made unlawful purpose, I will take legal action, thank you brother Pharaoh!! !
order to give your message, I've applied here in this blog ... my blog is not here.
Finally, I wish you happy holidays and happy life !!!~< br> pretty stupid woman
2007-02-11 13:24:18
emergency.
I give you a shout, there is no way in the way ... So you must help me!! Thank you!!
read I am very worried. He immediately hit the phone to her. I understand the complete situation and regret to tell her, the general selection process, and so hh and said to her: voices. TEL hang up I still can not calm, so he SMS her:
just heard you cry: (I'm sorry too, do not know how to advise you, do not be unhappy.
5 minutes later, her back a very long message:
Thank you for calling, really! I will try to make legal sanctions for his family against me ~ I have to make these work, but often see their plans to shoot a good-looking to persistent up, which I (not) dare anyone say that only one person said you do not want to let my parents worry! I now juniors, so I do not know their own ability to not be able to face these, But I have to face, like you said. I can tell you, I lost much, and you should be able to shoot the film she guessed what kind of hh how can I do? I must face.
very tragic answer! I can only wish the girl to properly deal with this matter.
magazine I can not speak on this matter at the table where any state, but from my personal point of view on the need to advise the arena separate ways beauty, not to be taken lightly. to tell you a few tips to prevent further Standard Chartered with when there will be magazine editor here, which is very important, we will not entrust any other person or entity to negotiate a separate shooting of any matter;
Second: to me, had never signed any person who a few months to ensure that the agreement number on the magazine, the magazine of the process is very complex, not the last printing of any pages may be canceled;
Third: to me, experience, all the cover shot is very meticulous and careful communication with the subject at least 3 times or more, and all will have a magazine editor shot the presence of scheduling;
Fourth: to me,
Fifth: To my We take the requirements and we will be very healthy style of shooting and the sun, will not do anything obscene pose.
Finally, warning that the name of , I will be sending first hit the public security meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment